Over the last couple weeks I've received the crossover parts and started testing. Based on my initial driver measurements, I developed the simmed response below as my starting point.
I threw the crossover together and took another measurement with it in place and here is what I got. Ignore the dB scale as it is not SPL accurate. The response below 500 Hz includes room effects. I did not do a nearfield blend for this measurement as I was more concerned about the upper end response.
As you can see, the measured response matched pretty close with the modeled response. The only real difference seems to be the area between 2-4 kHz has about 1 dB more rise than the modeled response shows.
I listened to this crossover for a few days and decided it didn't quite sound balanced. It was a bit forward sounding (even though it measured very flat) so I increased the inductor size on the .5 woofers and added a little more resistance on the tweeter in a way to tilt the response downward slighly instead of the slight rise that was shown here. Below is the modeled response with these changes.
I've listened to this for about another week and a half and I think this is just a bit too dark in some instances, so I will be decreasing the padding slighly to go somewhere in between this and the original repsonse.